Images thanks to Jess.
After the fashion show, we had an hour and a half before lunch so we all decided to some shopping. Everyone split up and we met back at 1 pm for lunch at Bella Italia who were really great. We all had some really yummy food although I did go for a simple margarita pizza which was really huge for one person!
I also want to thank NYR and Sunkissed for their raffle prizes! Sophia and Leah won some Sunkissed goodies and Izzy won a little NYR prize! And there's Jess, Lauren and Charlie with their Derma V10 bags!
Excuse the bad lightening. So hard to take photos in there!
The Goody Bags!
This is what it looked like the night before!
My dining room was a huge mess for about a month. I am glad no one really complained about and I didn't care either. Everyday I would get a delivery of some lovely goodies to go into these goody bags! I also want to thank all the brands that took part and provided such a generous amount of products! And I hope everyone is also happy with what they got. Everyone got a PURE skincare bag with a Pure product, a Derma V10 bag with a selection of Derma V10 products and a pink candy striped bag in which I filled some other great products. I know some of the girls said that bags were heavy which I am hoping was a good thing if you know what I mean ;) Some of the products were not the same as all so some of the girls got a different product to others.
The pink striped bag included
- Skinetica blemish treatment
- Beauty naturals - Revivals face mask/ intensive moisturizer/body oil (either one)
- Veil Cover Cream sample kit
- Rio Rosa Mosqueta compact mirror and day and night cream sample sachet
- Leor vanialla exfoliating cream
- ARK skincare face primers
- Ginvera BB cream sample and Marvel gel sample
- Oh Organics lip balm/moisturizer samples
- Steamcream sample sachets
- The ultimate fix nail polish drying spray (my personal one in photo)
- Alison Claire body butter/foot lotion samples
- Blanx white shock samples
- W7 Lipstick and mascara+eyeliner duo
- Smooch duo eyeshadow
- Stargazer semi permanent lip liner (everyone had a different stargazer product)
- Accessorize lipstick, lipgloss and nail polish
- Derma V10 day cream
- Lip tin
- Nose pore strip
- BB cream
PURE skincare- either one of the following:
- BB cream
- CC cream
- Eye roll on
I have to thank Angelica nail polish for taking the time to personalize a very pretty pink bag for everyone!
They all obviously had nail polishes in them but I don't know about colours or amount as they were sealed.
I loved that they included everyone's name and blog addresses on them and made them a little more special.
I had such a great day. It was so much fun and I am really glad that I arranged this for everyone as it was something way out of my comfort zone. I loved talking to everyone and getting to know them!
I want to thank all the girls who made it and do hope everyone who came had a great day and really did enjoy themselves. Also hope you all loved the products!
I will be reviewing everything in the coming weeks too so look out for the reviews.